Staging Your Home
Remove all clutter
from the house.
· Are countertops free and clear?
· Have you removed unnecessary furniture throughout the
· Remove the art gallery and coupon collection from the
· Are the surfaces clean and clear?
· Are shower curtains and doors hung properly?
· Is the flooring clean and fresh?
· Are towels neatly hung?
· Is paint and wallpaper fresh and clean?
· Are the walls free from holes?
· Are there any colors or objects on the walls that
need to be removed?
· Is the carpet clean and free from stains?
· Are hard surface floors clean and free from stains?
· Are all the windows clean?
· Are draperies and blinds clean?
· Are there any signs that this is a pet's home? Be
sure to clean and remove kitty litter, pet toys and bedding.
· Try to air out the home prior to showings.
· If air freshener is necessary, use well before
showings as a consideration to those with allergies.
Set the mood prior to
· Open draperies and blinds.
· Turn on the radio to a classical music station, set
the volume on low.
· If you have time, cook a batch of cookies to have the
warm, welcoming aroma permeating the home.
Get Your FREE Home Market Analysis Report Right Now!